School of Population and Global Health

Travel procedure

Traveling overseas

If traveling overseas, you should:

Our School requires the following procedure when travelling interstate or overseas.


1. SPH is now using Trobexis to book travel.
Trobexis training can be arranged here and user notes can be found here.
(Note that the system works better on IE than other browsers.)

2. Please note that travel approvals etc are also now gained through this system.
Trobexis is to be used for travel approvals for insurance purposes even if the travel is not being organised/being funded through SPH.

3. The preferred suppliers are:

Please note that UWA will not reimburse you for travel costs booked with any other company or for travel costs paid through your own credit card.

4. Ensure your details are registered with the travel company on a traveller profile form.

School of Population Health Travel Policy


School of Population and Global Health

This Page

Last updated:
Tuesday, 19 December, 2017 2:59 PM